Monday, April 30, 2012

Stolen Daily Affirmation

Lifted entirely from Blurbomat, but it's something I've been contemplating myself lately:

Daily affirmation:
All that stuff you thought was cheesy crap? It works.

Incidentally, that doesn't change the fact that I'm entirely too invested on what's going on with his other half which is documented here and here.

Why?  I have no idea.  I've come up with a theory however: it's an unfortunate side effect of human nature.  It's human nature to:

  • Build someone up only to help tear them down for what you perceive as a flaw in their character, which leaves you feeling disappointed and betrayed.
  • Enjoy a good comeuppance, aka "karma is a bitch and so are you!"
  • Look at a trainwreck.  It's nearly impossible to turn away from someone who is clearly in self-destruct mode. 
  • Engage in gossip, and expostulate endlessly on the different reasons as to how, where, when and why something happened.
 I could go on and on breaking down every nuance and factoid of this whole drama that's playing out across the bloggyverse, but the bottom line is this:

 I am incredibly, INCREDIBLY bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enough stalking, start talking!