Saturday, April 28, 2012

Saturday Night & I Ain't Got Nobody

So, my life is kinda in limbo right now.  Not a bad kind of limbo, like it has been for the past, oh, TWO months, but limbo nonetheless.

Tonight I feel more positive about the future than I have in quite a while (like, in, OH TWO MONTHS) but still, nothing is set in stone.  Though I am determined to use the power of the Secret and instead of thinking, "Oh, no, don't plan ahead like things are going to work out in your favor, you'll jinx yourself", I'm moving forward as if things are going to go down exactly like I planned.

Yet I still can't bring myself to go into details here about what I'm planning for exactly, but I think it's more that "I don't know you like that yet" instead of "If I talk about it, it won't happen".  At least that's what I'm telling myself.

I'll be sure to let you know more next week.  Suffice to say...I like the direction my life is heading in right now.

Still and all, in the words of the immortal Tom Petty:


The world should run on my timetable, dammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enough stalking, start talking!