Tuesday, April 24, 2012

10 More Fascinating Facts About Me

To continue from yesterday's riveting post...

11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
  • Sneezing too loud
  • Farting in front of me
  • Leaving crumbs on the newly cleaned kitchen counters
  • Tracking in sand across the newly mopped and swept floors
  • Brushing your teeth and leaving the toothpaste in the shower
  • Eating my food
  • Using my shit in general
  • Picking fights with me for no reason just because you're "bored"
  • Monitoring my monetary spending habits
  •  Not throwing away empty containers of anything...ever.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
  • Wake up grumpy
  • Cigarette and diet cherry pepsi and silence
  • Shower
  • Wash dishes, or clean up various rooms of the house if needed
  • Check Facebook
  • Check Pinterest
  • Check email
  • Watch taped shows on television
  • Plan dinner
  • Look at stuff on internet I can't afford to buy
  • Make dinner
  • Clean kitchen
  • Wait for death
(Hopefully I'll soon have more exciting activities to fill my day...fingers crossed)

13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have. 
  • Ankles
  • Low self esteem
  • Extra sensitivity to criticism 
  • Extreme non-confrontation
  • Red velvet anything
14. Describe 5 strengths you have.
  • My intellect
  • My compassion
  • My cooking
  • My fiscal budgeting...though this took YEARS to develop
  • My ability to make very thorough lists
 15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
  • A shark, because every other living thing on the planet would fear me, and I could eat whatever I wanted, and be at the top of the food chain
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
  • Recovering from near death
  • Spending New Year's Eve in London
  • Being in NYC around Christmas time
  • Successfully stalking many celebrities
  • Waking up every morning and not completely giving up hope that it will get better
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
  • Any athletic activity of any kind
 18. What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?
  • Myself, for my past mistakes...still working on it
 19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
  • New York City...that has never changed.  I would need lots of $ to live there, but I've always been drawn to that city.  I used to think London, but there's an intricate part of Americana in me that I won't give up.  I'd travel to London, but not live.  New York is just...it has a bit of everything, and speaks to me.
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
I don't know how significant these are, but these are the first memories that came to mind when thinking about this question.
  • Getting dressed for Sunrise Service one Easter at my grandparents' house at the Beach.  It was SO cold & dark, we got dressed in front of their old pot bellied heater
  • Getting lost in the mall while under the watch of my Godfather...I think it's the only time I ever saw him mad at me
  • Shooting a BB Gun into the lake with my father
Final 10 coming soon to a blog near you...probably really soon, actually.  I'm particularly bored and anxious today...not an ideal combo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enough stalking, start talking!