Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Final Fron...ten

Let's wrap this bad boy up, shall we?

21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?

This is a tough one...I went through the various options: mind control, reading people's minds, the power to making people's brains explode, flying.  But I don't know...
  • mind control: I would be WAY too dangerous to be entrusted with this shit.
  • reading people's minds: I don't think I really want to know how people feel about me...after all, that's why I avoid confrontation now.  Besides, I saw that Buffy episode; that shit will drive you nuts.
  • flying: I used to think I wanted to fly because then I could travel ALL around the world, but what's the point of being able to fly and travel if you don't have the $ to enjoy yourself?  Which leads me to my superpower of choice: 
Invisibility.  Because if I could make my self invisible at will, then I could steal all the $ I needed to travel wherever I wanted to.  Win/win.

22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
  • I can't even fathom thinking about this one.  I've learned my lesson about even thinking about where I'll be tomorrow, much less 5 years from now.

23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
  • Cooking: it relaxes me, and I love to feed people and make them happy because that's how I show my love.  It's a very unhealthy relationship with food, I recognize this.
  • Gardening: I like creating things that are pretty.
  • Pinterest: it really does make you feel productive and creative though you're doing nothing but sitting in front of your computer.
  • Reading: escaping into a fantasy world for a few minutes is always a nice diversion.
  • watching TV: it serves as pleasant background noise.
 24. Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now. 
  • Huh...I'm not quite sure how to answer this one.  Depends on your definition of family.  I live with a member of the opposite sex now, which, growing up with nothing but girls in the house, adds a whole new ick factor that I'm not accustomed to because boys are messy and gross no matter what age they are.  Oh!  I guess the question means your "original" family, like parents and siblings.  Well, we're not all crammed into one house together anymore, so that's different.  The good part about that is that I think we're closer now because of it.

25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
  • King Henry VIII of England; I could totally go for one of those big ass royal banquets.
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
  • That any "one" religion is the ONLY religion.  That you can't be a kind, decent, spiritual, loving, respectful person unless you conform to their particular belief system.  Organized religion, and I include all faiths in this, has really fucked the human race up.
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
  • My eyes.  I've got really good eyes.  You really can tell a lot about somebody by the look in their eyes.
28. What is your love language?  
  • What the fuck is a love language?  Is it a foreign language that I love?  In that case, Italian.  A language that I love in my native tongue?  In that case, vulgar.  This is a stupid question.
29. What do you think people misunderstand most about you?
  • I think that most people, especially those that don't know me very well, think that I am a lot nicer than I actually am.  I'm really quite the intolerant bitch.
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.
  • I'd be happy just being remembered at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enough stalking, start talking!