Monday, May 27, 2013

A riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma...

So no pie pictures because I could not find one that was pretty enough, but the Mominator declared it a success so I will share this recipe with you:  btw, it's way easy if you follow this recipe and use a prepared pie crust...and Reddi-whip.  I guess you could use Cool Whip, but what's the fun in that? It doesn't even come in a can that you can squirt directly into your mouth.  Much like Cheese Whiz...which I am also not embarrassed to admit that I find delicious...straight out of the can.


So, in other news, we're getting a new TV:

50"; the Rottenator is happy, he has been wanting one forever.  I am happy because now I will be able to record and watch all of my television programs at will while SOMEONE is distracted by their Xbox games.

I will never have to miss an episode of Top Chef again.  This is awesome.

And I'm also exploring the Wellbutrin thing; just something to take the edge off.  And I don't mean to sound arrogant or anything like that, but let's just say that I find it very interesting that most of the most brilliant and intelligent people I know are all on something "to take the edge off".

I think we think too much.

Why can't we all be like Homer Simpson?


Anyway, nothing else to report on this front other than I have one more day of sitting on my ass that I'm going to take complete advantage of.  Guilt free, no less, because the house is clean clean clean!

AND no work tomorrow means I have extra time to share more than one Mood Ring(tone) of the Day:














Yeah...I'm kinda all over the place tonight.

1 comment:

  1. I love ABBA! I can't believe you know the Dead Milkmen song, I totally love that song.

    ReplyDelete

Enough stalking, start talking!