Thursday, April 11, 2013

Guilty Pleasures..The Video Version...

So, because I'm bored and self-involved, and I have the day off tomorrow (this time, an "approved" day off, Mother), I've decided the best use of my time (instead of vacuuming up dustbunnies, natch) is to come up with a list of my guilty pleasures...and also because I'd like to see if other people might share their own.

In no particular order:

1. Moonshiners.

I kinda have a crush on Tickle: "The cause and the remedy was one in the same."

2.  The Vampire Diaries.
I kinda have a crush on Ian Sommerhalder...well, not the actor so much as the character.

3. Cheesy/Inappropriate Christmas songs.
The last one is my absolute fave.

4.  Pit Boss.
5. Say Yes To The Dress...Atlanta
6. My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding
Literally live right down the street from me.

7.  Velveeta and Cream of Whatever Soup.
Beef Stroganoff with Velveeta cheese...and this is why I'm fat.

8.  Will Farrell and Vince Vaughn
 
9.  Psychics.
                                                                                      
 
I just feel if they make people feel better...they can't be all wrong...right?


The best thing I can say about this is...it's cured my fascination with Facebook.

Discuss...

                                                                       

1 comment:

  1. I actually haven't seen any of those, and I'm a vegan, but you still made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete

Enough stalking, start talking!