Thursday, April 25, 2013

Afraid To Admit I'm Bovvered...

One of the most annoying things I find about life is that the very second you have that thought of "hmmm...I'm feeling a bit bored right now", it  doesn't hit you with a "Hey! You just won the lottery!" Or even, "Hey! You just won a $150 free grocery card!" or even, "Hey! You just won a vacation package to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter (if only)!"

Life is more likely to reward you with a "Hey! You're being audited by the IRS!" Or, "Hey! You're getting fired from  your job!" Or even, "Hey! You have a tumor!"

So I will refrain from saying that I'm rather bored with my daily routine right now for fear of some astronomical catastrophe befalling me, but I would like to say...I'm bovvered.

I've had enough drama in my life to not wish any more upon myself, but I'm really...bovvered by my job; by the most exciting decision I have to make is to choose which all you can eat buffet I want to patronize; by which of the three articles of clothing that actually fit I decide to wear today.

And if you mention anything about Kathleen having "first world problems" I will stab you in the face with an icepick.

Did I happen to mention I may be a wee bit hormonal, and if this period doesn't hurry the fuck up,  there is going to be a bloodbath...no pun intended.  All Rottenators and Nooges better heed this warning.

My Mood Ring(tone) Of The Day:


3 comments:

  1. I've been in that wee bit o'mood as well. Just saw the Hello Kitty collector and Anglophile...great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, don't hate me and stab me with an ice pick but have you thought about going back to school? I am so glad that I did. I have a job that I love. There are so many courses online now. Worth looking into!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First world proble-

    Kidding. But wouldn't stabbing someone in the face with an ice pick make you less bovvered? I would hope so.

    ReplyDelete

Enough stalking, start talking!