Thursday, March 1, 2012

Bunnies...Bunnies, It Must Be Bunnies!!

I've been sitting here trying to formulate my thoughts into words to express how I'm feeling at this moment in life and I'm coming up with f-all.  It's just so difficult because I don't even know how I'm feeling myself.  I'm not sad or depressed, far from it, in fact, everything seems to be going really well, actually.  But I'm not...happy or content.  I'm more like: "So this is my life...okay...I can live with this, I guess."  But I'm not excited about it.  Because what does it all matter, really?  The end result is still the same...nothingness.

Well, (you say to yourself imaginary reader), that certainly sounds like depression.  But it really isn't.  I'm okay, I really am.  I just feel like I'm sleepwalking through my life.

But then I realized...why struggle with putting all of this onto paper (so to speak) when Buffy and Joss Whedon have already expressed so eloquently EXACTLY how I'm feeling at this moment in my life.  God bless BTVS, man.  There is an episode, a scene, or a quote for everything, isn't there?  Kind of like the television version of Pinterest. And yeah, I know that the credits are backwards, but this was the clearest video clip I could find, so deal.

 

Ooh!  I just figured out how to express my feelings in one succinct little sentence: I feel like I'm in purgatory (non-catholic readers feel free to go here to find out what that is).  It's like God's little waiting room.  That's where I am...except I'm still alive...or AM I?  I could trip out on that thought for days...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enough stalking, start talking!