Again, let me mention how happy I am to be home after my hell trip. Unlike my first work trip away in Texas, this one was god awful. It has a lot to do with our instructor who was a passive aggressive twat bitch from hell. I loathe and despise this person. And I don't loathe and despise a great deal of people...actively...to their face.
That being said, I shall be receiving a new instructor soon and will never have to deal with this individual again...until it's review time. Then I shall exact my revenge.
So, onto random thoughts I'm having today.
- If you don't know of this man, you should.
Not only because of the fact that he was one half of the hysterical British comedy duo Fry and Laurie with this brilliantly handsome and talented individual:
but also because he wrote this to a depressed fan. I find it wonderful.
- If I had an expense account and unlimited access to all sorts of delectable foods I could quite possibly double my current weight within a month's time.
- I'm ready for the fall and Halloween. So is my local grocery store.
- Piling dirty dishes neatly in a dish drainer does not make them magically clean...I'm looking at you, Rottenator.
- Absence does not necessarily make the heart grow fonder...I'm looking at you, Nooge.
- Speaking of the Rottenator and the Nooge, they have a whole routine going on behind my back which I was unaware of until today:
|My cellphone camera sucks, so click to enlarge|
- I also found out today that the Nooge is deathly afraid of farts and will sprint from the room in a panic when he hears one. In unrelated news, I made a huge pot of delicious chili today that I have eaten about three huge bowls of.
- My sister has eerie powers. She recently experienced a traumatic kickball related incident which resulted in her faceplanting into the ground so hard her boobs are now coming out of her back.
|Not an actual pic of my sister|
Her powers are not her new backboobs, her power is that the force of her impact caused the menstrual cycles of millions of women everywhere to spontaneously erupt at once. It's a proven fact. There are at least two known recorded cases.
If you are among the formerly bloated and cranky many, she would like me to extend a "you're welcome" on her behalf.
Have I mentioned that I am very tired and travel wearied today and dreading tomorrow? If not, I think this pic speaks for itself.
My Mood Ring(tone) of the Moment: