First off, go here to see where I'm stealing this idea from; I do so love his blog.
Anywho, here we go:
1. What's something people might ask you for help with?
Answer: grocery shopping: I have mad skills when it comes to food shopping on a budget; give me a price limit and I will give you a week's worth of food to feed any sized family. Recognize.
2. What's something you might ask someone else for help with?
Math...and math...did I mention math? Throw in a spot of algebra while you're at it; I could do with a refresher in that, too.
3. Did your family take summer vacations when you were a child? If so, where did you go? If you're a parent, did/do you plan summer vacations with your own family? Did/do they resemble those you took as a child?
Edisto Beach, SC. It's basically the only beach I know, and the only one I want to vacation at...although I hear the Gulf Shores of AL are lovely and I would like to vacation there at some point in the near future to see what their beaches are like.
4. Pool-lake-ocean...which one is most appealing to you on a hot summer day?
5. Have you ever justified using the expression, 'you gotta be cruel to be kind'? Was it really necessary or were you rationalising?
No, never. I tend to err on the side of caution; I can never bear to hurt anyone's feelings. What's the point of giving someone a bad day?
6. The Journal of Psychology recently mentioned the results of a survey identifying the ten most hated foods as-liver, lima beans, mayonnaise, mushrooms, eggs, okra, beets, brussel sprouts, tuna, and gelatine. Of those foods, how many do you actually hate? Anything you'd add to the list?
How could you possibly hate mayonnaise? If I had anything to add to the list it would be sweet or bread and butter pickles...they are an abomination. Everyone knows that pickles should be dill or sour.
7. What's your favourite book or movie set in a beach or lake town?
Prince of Tides or Conrack. I have watched both numerous times and I make no apologies. Both are awesome.
My Mood Ring(tone) of the Day:
I miss being in the UK...