Wednesday, June 20, 2012

God Doesn't Like Stubby

Every day when I arrive home and ease my bloody stumps out of my dress shoes, I am reminded of the following episode of Modern Family:

http://www.movieweb.com/tv/TEIT4dC4EJneLP/jay-gets-gloria-new-shoes 
Why can't we all just wear comfy shoes at all times?  The world would be a much happier place.

But then again, the world would also be a place filled with eye sores like this:

And this:


Incidentally, it's scary how much that damn cat looks like the Nooge...very.

So, I ask you, is it really worth it?  On most days I would say hell no, but today...I'm torn.

But not that much. 

My Mood Ring(tone) Today:

Dedicated to the Rottenator.

 

1 comment:

  1. Crocs - What were we thinking? (But oh, they were comfortable!)

    Berkenstocks - My last pair eventually fell apart and I miss them!

    I think there would be a better chance at world peace if everyone wore comfortable shoes. You can't tell me that Ayatollah Khomeini, Josef Stalin and Hitler wore comfortable shoes.

    ReplyDelete

Enough stalking, start talking!