Sunday, March 10, 2013

Time Off

So I took a weekend off wherein I did not do a god-damn thing.

And it has been awesome.  The only thing I regret is that stupid Daylights Saving Time stole one hour of my free time.

I have spent my time watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer on Netflix and making videos of my cat

I did manage to make a low-maintenance meal in the mean time, and I highly recommend it: served with a side of mac and cheese.

BBQ Meatballs.  Who woulda thunk it, but it is so easy and delicious and even I, who has an aversion to sweet meat, find these to be amaze-balls.

1 (32 ounce) bag frozen meatballs
1 (9 ounce) jar grape jelly
1 (18 ounce) bottle spicy barbecue sauce

Directions:
1. Combine the barbecue sauce and grape jelly into the slow cooker and then add the meatballs. 
2. Cook the mixture on high for 2 – 2 ½ hours until completely cooked through.

Ta-dah! This way, you can still appear to be productive and provide a hot meal for your family whilst sitting on your gluteus maximus and crying over the fact that you will never be as hot as Buffy and regretting the misspent years of your youth.

My Mood Ring(tone) Of The Day:

PS: I am going to the beach in a few weeks, and I cannot wait.

   
http://www.edistorealty.com/rentals/details.php?id=161

1 comment:

  1. I love weekends of doing nothing. We need them every once in a while to prevent the other option of jumping off a high structure.

    ReplyDelete

Enough stalking, start talking!