For now; it's still early. Things that are okay today:
- I got some sleep yesterday.
- The Rottenator and I are one step closer to getting a new car.
- I got a comforter for $17! And it's nice.
- It's fall which means the weather is nice and the holidays are getting closer.
- I ate a double Whopper yesterday and lost four pounds...in one day.
Which brings me to this point; I shall link to my sister's blog because we have the same problem. Our bodies are endlessly fascinating, but not in the cool "oooh, look at that, it's so sparkly and lights up and awe-inspiring and beautiful" way like this pumpkin:
|I'm purple and sparkly and light up, say what?!?!|
I'd be much more comfortable minus 25-30 lbs, frankly, but I think this would entail exercising and I'm not ready for that kind of commitment yet.
So I'm going to have to deal with this for now. Oh! I just realized something! I had half a bottle of water yesterday so maybe that's why I lost 5lbs. Take note, sis! Half a bottle of water is the magic exlir. Now watch, I'll drink a whole bottle of water today and either wake up 10 lbs lighter, or have gained 15. Who knows.
But that will not concern me today.
6. I got a new vacuum cleaner.
7. I found this in my mother's yard:
|Not near a sewer...possibly still a ninja|
Just chillin' in her front yard. You can't see it in the picture, but he had evil orange eyes which prevented me from picking him up despite my sister's urging because she "wanted to see what happened". Mom says it's a box turtle. I figured it probably escaped from the teenager who lives next door who probably bought him about 10 years ago when he was the size of a teaspoon and he finally managed the 30 steps to the front yard.
I highly doubt he is a river cooter. That would have been too cool! Then I could have totally texted this pic to everyone I've ever met with the title "Check out my cooter!" And then laughed hysterically because I'm so fucking hilarious.
9. I got nothing.
10. I have to end my list in a even number of 10 because not doing so would disrupt the natural order of things.
My Mood(ring) Tone of the Day: